GXP2200 is a backlit LCD extension module that supports Grandstream’s select enterprise IP phones. It features 20 dual-coloured programmable keys with added 2 keys for page switching. Each page lists 20 contacts, i.e., 40 contacts in total. Users can connect up to 4 modules increasing the total up to 160 contacts. Added features include busy lamp field, call parking, intercom, speed dial, and more. The extension is fairly easy to install and best recommended for executives, receptionists and people who handle volumes of calls every day.
- 20 programmable dual-colour .
- buttons per module.
- 2 pages per module (40 contacts total).
- BLF (Busy lamp field)/ Speed dial.
- Daisy chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions.
- BLA (bridged line appearance) /SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or even list), Call Park/Pick up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom and conference/transfer/forward and more.