Providing enterprise-level unified communications and robust security to SMBs in an easy to manage manner. The UCM6100 series offers state-of-the-art hardware platform and powerful software functionalities, supporting up to 500 users and hence providing a turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance and mobility applications without requiring added licensing fees or recurring costs.
- Supports up to 500 SIP endpoint registrations.
- Up to 60 concurrent calls and 32 conference attendees.
- Powered by 1 GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor.
- 512 MB DDR Ram, 4GB NAND Flash.
- Built-in 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with life line capability and up t0 50 SIP trunk accounts.
- UCM6102 includes a built-in NAT router and integrated firewall.
- Comprehensive security protection via SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks.
Made exclusively for E1/T1/J1 networks, UCM 6510 IP PBX provides flexible and manageable unified communications to a wide-range of users including retailers, large organizations, etc. The device support up to 2000 users encouraging seamless communication, security surveillance and mobile applications.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations.
- Up to 200 concurrent calls and 64 conference attendees.
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 built-in T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTM trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability, Unlimited SIP trunk accounts.
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, built-in NAT router.
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator.
- Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface.